Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Twilight Inspired Ornaments

Ok, so ornaments aren't just for your Christmas tree anymore! I literally had a dream about making these and I have a million ideas and themes to work on. Really excited!

So, here's my first one "Why am I covered in feathers?"






You get your hand designed glass ball ornament in a cute velvet gift box (as supplies last) for $10 plus shipping, $8 if you are an OME sister ;)
Keep checking in on Life As A Twilight Mom for more themed decor. I'm raising my Twilight convention fun money. If there's a specific quote that you just love, let me know and we'll see if we can come up with a custom piece.

2 comments:

  1. i think they shouldgo for 15.. so awesome and well made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweetie! well, the next ones may be a little higher in price- more energy & love! i have big ideas ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!